

What a busy week we've had! We left the hospital on Saturday, March 20th. Both Mommy's and my doctor said that we were both doing well and could leave the hospital and go home. Babaanne (Dad's mom) came and stayed with us for a week to help take care of me, and to cook and clean. Mommy couldn't do too much this week, she could only take care of me. All I want to do is to eat all day long, and I love to be held. I also got to meet our cats, Conan and Noelle. They were very curious about me, and love to smell me. On Sunday I had my first bath at home. I liked it, but everyone was scared because everyone had a different idea how to bathe me. In the end mommy, daddy, and babaanne used too much soap on me, and they got my umbilical cord too wet and we had to blow dry it. After that, I got sponge baths until my cord fell off at the end of the week.
I sleep pretty good at night, and only wake up every three hours or so. My bed is right next to mommy, so she can reach out and touch my head when I cry and I usually can go right back to sleep.
My favorite time to play is early morning. I lay in bed with mommy and daddy and we make faces at each other.
On Monday we had a Dr.'s appointment, and both mommy and I are doing fine. I have a little jaundice, so mommy and I sit in the sun every morning for about a half an hour.Lots of people came to visit, like Aunt Pam who made us a yummy chicken dinner. It's been lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment