.jpg)
Mommy and I are starting to go out more often as I get older and we feel better. Mommy loves this time of year, when all of Istanbul is abloom with tulips. We went to Hidiv Kasri, the mansion and gardens of the old Egyptian Khedive a lot this week to walk, take in the Bosphorus air, and enjoy the tulips. Tulips originated here in Turkey from the Anatolian steppes, and their shape is reflected in almost everything Turkish, from tea glasses to the Sultan's seal.
I sleep a lot during our walks, Mommy tried to wake me up for some cute pictures but I kept sleeping in my cozy bear costume babanne got for me.
.jpg)
.jpg)
During the day I like to play a lot with Daddy. We laugh a lot at each other. Daddy makes lots of funny faces I can't help but laugh. I don't sleep as much as I used to, and spend a lot of the day playing or watching the cats, Conan and Noelle. We had another Dr.'s appt this week, and I got a shot which I wasn't happy about. But, other than that I am healthy. My jaundice went away as both Mommy and I knew it would. I now weigh 4.4kg, or 9.68lbs. I am growing fast! My hair is also starting to fall out, so I am looking more and more like Daddy everyday!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment